Ricky Singh, as your trainer is committed to helping you reach your health and fitness goals.
1. Payment for services must be made in advance of any training sessions taking place. Payment can be made by cash, bank transfer or Go Cardless. Personal training sessions need to be completed within 90-days of purchase, or they will be forfeited.
2. In return, we require 12 hours notice of any session or group training cancellations. Failure to do so will result in being charged the full session rate. All cancellations must be in writing, whether that be by email or SMS. If the cancellation is not acknowledged within 2 hours, please call Ricky on 07725 988 144.
3. A session that has been late cancelled and moved cannot be late cancelled and moved again. This applies to all cancellations within the 12 hour period. If the a client cancels within 1 hour of the start of the session, they will not be offered the opportunity to move the session and will be charged for the session.
4. If multiple sessions have been late cancelled, the time slot will be made available to other RSPT clients and the client will not longer be entitled to that session time.
5. RSPT reserves the right to cancel pre-booked sessions for clients who RSPT teen to be holding prime booking times but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
6. Refunds are not provided under any circumstances whether sessions have yet to commence or if sessions are currently ongoing. Should you be unable to continue training due to medical reasons, no refund will be offered. We reserve the right to you offer a grace period in which you are able to redeem any outstanding sessions.
7. If your Personal Trainer is on holiday, or off sick, you can chose to continue your sessions on his return. You will be given as much notice as possible for this. Refunds will not be given on sessions that have to be rescheduled under these circumstances.
8. If your Personal Trainer is more than 15 minutes late for your session, you will receive a free hour of personal training, arranged at a mutually convenient time.
9. If you’re late for your session, your session length will be deducted accordingly, and you will be charged at the scheduled rate. If you’re more than 20 minutes late, the session may be cancelled, and you will be charged for the full session.
10. Should you experience any pain, discomfort, or injury, during any of your sessions, please inform your Personal Trainer immediately, who will ensure appropriate action is taken.
11. Prior to, or during, the course of your training, health concerns may arise that may require further input from your doctor, physiotherapist, or other allied health professional. The trainer may request your assistance in obtaining that information
12. Please be aware that your Personal Trainers cannot diagnose and/or prescribe treatment for any form of injury, disease, or other medical problem.
13. RSPT will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a clients personal property brought into the gym premises, including waiting, changing and showering areas.
14. All clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst using the gym facilities. Any client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner be asked to leave the gym.
15. The purchase of any course or product by Ricky Singh and RSPT is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.